- EWARS has a close relationship with the national health information system in each country where it works.
- Add integrations to ensure all data collected is interoperable with other systems within a country or internationally.
- Control how external users access data via Exchange.
- Approve external user access to specific indicators or entire forms.
- Add further restrictions based on specific locations or timeframes.
- Remain part of the EWARS community through Exchange.
- Exchange will let you know when updates are available and you can opt to continue to receive free upgrades.